Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

The Original 'Handgun'

no avatar
<-MegaKill->
Ссылка на Сообщение #1 сообщение 29.3.2010, 14:45

It's time to get your hands dirty! =)

---

SUBMISSION UPDATED:
New, optional, silly firing sounds, such as 'pew pew' and 'bang bang'. Simply navigate in the zip file to the 'sounds' folder to change your firing sound.

---

I chose the P228 for this release because it's the only pistol that isn't given to any team by default, but can still be bought by either team...besides the deagle, which I didn't want to replace right away just in case people hated this release or something. This means you won't have to be on a certain team to buy and use this weapon. Plus, the P228 is by far my favorite pistol, so it was a personal choice as well.

This release uses custom animations made by me. While they're still a work-in-progress, most of the issues have been dealt with and thus I believe everything is ready for release. All in all, they took about 4-5 days, give or take, to get everything just right. This was far from a one day job.

Silly custom sounds are included if you browse the 'sounds' folder in the zip file. Test them out and use whatever new sound you like there, or just extract everything as is to keep the original P228 firing sound.

This release uses the skin you are currently using for your hands. If you're interested in using the hand skin that can be seen in the screenshots and video, click here (made by happycamper).

The following video is a preview video. All sounds and animations are correctly timed in-game.

>>Скачать<<
info
Название файла: The Original 'Handgun'
Загрузил: Aveal..
Загружено: 29 Mar 2010
Раздел: Sig P228