Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

GLASS карты для Counter Strike Source

GLASS карты для Counter Strike Source (Glass Fun) - карты, на которых игроки ходят по стеклянному бьющемуся полу, под котором находится пропасть. Цель — убить соперников из другой команды.

glass_discofinal

<-Rampage->
Ссылка на Сообщение #1 сообщение 21.9.2010, 21:46
GLASS  карты CSS - glass_discofinal

When I sketched this map, I had big plans. I'm talking rotating colored lights, strobes, a disco ball; the works. Unfortunately, that's impossible if you want your map to be playable. However, I think that I managed to maintain a 'disco-esque' atmosphere despite these technical limitations. I used no models whatsoever--everything was built from scratch by me. At the time when I made this I still wasn't using nodraw (though I later optimized some of this map to reduce lag). When I textured it, I was thinking of that disco in Scarface (the new version, of course.) Two bombsites; one in the middle of the basement and one in the middle of the catwalks. It's a pretty self-explanatory map. Originally, I wanted it to be 100% realistic with nothing out of place. However, I was forced to put glass barriers in the center of the floor to prevent spawn sniping. Despite this, I still think that it turned out quite well.

Скачать (2.58 мегабайт)
info
Название файла: glass_discofinal
Загрузил: Neo_Vlad
Загружено: 21 Sep 2010
Раздел: GLASS карты CSS