Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

GLASS карты для Counter Strike Source

GLASS карты для Counter Strike Source (Glass Fun) - карты, на которых игроки ходят по стеклянному бьющемуся полу, под котором находится пропасть. Цель — убить соперников из другой команды.

glass_villafinal

<-Rampage->
Ссылка на Сообщение #1 сообщение 13.8.2010, 14:34
GLASS  карты CSS - glass_villafinal

This was the first map of mine to be uploaded to the Phoenixrealm Glass Server. While glass doesn't really play a huge role in this map, it's still there. I'm amazed that I managed to make this map run, seeing as I didn't use nodraw at all. I didn't even know what nodraw was at the time. The bombsite is my first attempt at creating some kind of animation. Back then I didn't know how to use triggers and outputs, so I just made the materials surrounding the bombsite breakable. That way, depending on how much damage they take during the round and where the bomb is placed, certain things break and certain things don't.

I plan to remake this one. It's so rough in my opinion. It's playable, but not nice looking enough in my opinion. I plan to do a complete reworking of it. It also lends itself to a quick conversion into a normal map instead of a glass map.

Скачать (2,56 мегабайт)
info
Название файла: glass_villafinal
Загрузил: Neo_Vlad
Загружено: 13 Aug 2010
Раздел: GLASS карты CSS