- possible DoS exploit fixed
- added Subserver_IP option in dproto.cfg, used to set interface for subserver; subserver code will be rewrititten in next versions.
- implemented cid_Setti clientid type (for Setti server scanner). Default value is 3 (STEAM_x:x:x generated by ip). This is workaround for situation when server disappears from Setti's serverlist (because Setti scanner can't join the server) when cid_NoSteam47=5 is used.
- Plugins changing game description (adding timeleft for example) should work correctly now.
- Fixed server response for very old clients (thx to Rulzy)
- Fixed bug when server drops HLTV if cid_NoSteam47/48 is deprecated(5)
- Added server-side emulation support. Currently supported emus are: revEmu, old revEmu ( <= 9.73), hCupa's SteamEmu
- eSTEAMATiON support removed
- local banlist should work correctly
- completely rewritten client authorization code. All problems with UNKNOWN steamids and not working "deprecated" clientids may be fixed.
- there are a lot of changes in dproto.cfg. Old configs won't work with this version
- Fixed: "deprecated" (5) ClientID did not work on cid_SteamPending (STEAM_0:0:0) clients
- Added: Various cvars for customizing reject messages for deprecated clients. Check the "HOW TO CHANGE REJECT MESSAGES WHEN CLIENTID IS 5 (DEPRECATED)" section of Readme for more details.
- Added: dp_version cvar that keeps current dproto version. It is exported to server rules by default, but you can turn the exporting off using ExportVesion option in dproto.cfg
- Added: Capability mode for steamIds generated by eST (to make it as in <= 0.3.0) versions, option OldEstCompatMode in dproto.cfg
- Fixed: "STEAM userid keysize is bogus" on build 4554 (May, 2009) under windows (broken in 0.3.1 version)
- Fixed: Annoying #18 and #19 warnings under windows
- Fixed: dproto gets wrong steamids from eSTEAMATiON.
- Fixed bug with steamid corruption for some no-steam clients
- Added dp_clientinfo command which can be used to get inforamtion about client's protocol. Check the Readme.txt and amxx directory for more info.
- Added support for new engines: 4617 for Linux and 4554 (15 Jun 2009) for Windows.
- Redirection fixed for subserver (thx to GoD2.0);
- Subserver now correctly works with broadcast queries;
- Hybrid serverinfo answer type discovered by ineya, fixes visibility for all clients. Check dproto.cfg
- some compilation problems for linux fixed